Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Can't a Guy Get a Little Privacy Around Here?


Mr. Frank: Ceecee, look! My diet is working. It wasn't easy, but I managed to get into my Christmas sweater.



Ceecee: How much weight have you lost, Frank?



Mr. Frank: Another pound and a half, just since Halloween!



Ceecee: That's a real accomplishment, especially with all the Christmas goodies you've been baking lately.



Mr. Frank: I'm doing it to impress Doll Face, so I'm really motivated. I still need to lose a few more pounds though, and I don't think I can rely on diet alone. I'm going to have to up my game.



Ceecee: Don't overdo it and hurt yourself, Frank.

Mr. Frank: I'll be careful. If you need me, I'll be out back where no one will see me.

Twenty minutes later...



Lilly Faye: Yoo-hoo, Frank, are you back here? It's your girlfriend, Lilly Faye!



Lilly Faye: Frank, what are you doing?



Lilly Faye: Oh, dear dawg!

To be continued....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!