Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve Dating Dilemma

December 31, 2013
























LF: You're just a friend Diz, you don't count. I see you all the time.

Diz: What if I don't want to be "just a friend?"





















Diz: Who are you expecting, then?

LF: You never know. Mr. Frank has been flirting with me in the comments section of the blog. He's more my age. Plus, he's a real bull of a dog, if you know what I mean.









































Dear Readers,
I hope you all have someone to cuddle up with at midnight. Grab your dog, or someone else special in your life, and ring in 2014 together.

And remember, if you're drinking, don't be driving!

Happy New Year!

Love, 
Lilly Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!