Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, July 27, 2015

The Honeymoon


Mr. Frank: Thanks, Captain.



Mr. Frank: The wife and I will be having dinner on shore, so you can take a break.



Mr. Frank: Doll?



Lilly Faye: I found us a table over here, Frank.



Lilly Faye: Look! I found a bottle of the same wine we drank the night you asked me to elope!



Lilly Faye: How did you come up with the brilliant idea of having a boat captain marry us and take us on such an amazing honeymoon in the South of France, Frank?



Mr. Frank: Notre Dame Cathedral was booked solid, and I wanted something better for us than a quickie ceremony in a civil service office, so I called Mattie and Zoe and asked them for advice.

Lilly Faye: The French Bulldog sisters? Grrr....




Mr. Frank: Doll!



Lilly Faye: Okay, I guess I should be grateful to them, just this once.



Mr. Frank: That's my girl!



Lilly Faye: What are you doing now, Frank?



Mr. Frank: I'm looking for crabs.



Lilly Faye: I wish we could stay on our honeymoon forever.



Mr. Frank: Who says we can't?















Mr. Frank: Next stop, Paris!


6 comments:

  1. It's silly but I was moved to tears at such a happy event. I wish all dogs had a magical life like them. I love all the white in Mr Frank's face. Thanks for taking the time to create and share these wonderful stories with us. I still think about when you included Lil Dit in your story one time. 😀🐾

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a pleasure sharing my journey with friendly and supportive readers like you, Martha. Knowing you have enjoyed the blog makes all the time and effort that goes into it worthwhile.

      It's every writer's goal to make their readers feel real emotions, so your tears are not silly at all. In fact, they are a real compliment! Thank you.

      Thank you also for leaving comments along the way. Each one is appreciated more than you know.

      Blessings to you and Bandit, and of course, Lil Dot!

      Love and hugs,
      Lilly Faye



      Delete
  2. Aw, this is so romantic! Barb and her mate, M, are still on their honeymoon 22 years after their wedding. I hope your honeymoon lasts forever, too. :-)

    -- Echo Sheltie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Echo! You obviously have good role models at home. Congratulations to Barb and M. I hope my marriage to Frank is that successful!

      Delete
  3. AW what a fabulous honeymoon. A dream come true. I somehow missed this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fiona! I agree, it was fabulous. Frank outdid himself planning our honeymoon trip!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!