Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Elopement


Lilly Faye: Let's say our goodbyes before we leave, Frank.



Mr. Frank: I'm excited about going to France with Doll Face, and attending Le Cordon Bleu cooking school, Sis. My only regret is I won't be here to cook for you every night.



Ceecee: Don't worry about me, Frank. I need to cut back anyway. Your food is a bit rich.



Ceecee: The nights will be a lot longer without you, though.



Lilly Faye: I'll miss you, Alfie.



Alfie Cat: I'll miss Frank's cooking on movie nights. I can't believe I won't be getting any more of his shrimp.



Lilly Faye: Dizzie, you've been the best unpaid blog intern a boss could ever hope for. I'm confident you've got a future in entertainment journalism. You've shown a lot of initiative, especially with your reporting from the Oscars and the Golden Globes

I'm giving you the blog password for safekeeping. Don't go overboard ordering cases of Oinkies.



Dizzie: Thanks for taking a chance on me when I was just a young pup, and giving me my first job, Boss. I'm gonna miss you. I don't think I've ever said this before, but I love you, Boss. Sniff.

I want you to have these frequent flyer miles as a wedding present.



Lilly Faye: I thought THE MASTER locked his miles in a vault after the last two times you helped yourself to them.



Dizzie: These are a gift from Chad, my pal on the Scandalous Hollywood Insiders Tonight television show. He said he does so much flying in his job, he could never use up all his miles before they expire. He wants you to have them. 

Chad says to tell the flight crew you and Frank are getting married, and they might bump you up to first class, or at least give you an extra bag of nuts.



Lilly Faye: Frank and I are ready to leave for France, Cali. We've decided to elope! I'm sorry you won't have the chance to be my bridesmaid after all.



Cali: I'm happy for you, Lilly Faye. You finally got your fella! Don't worry about anything here. I'll keep an eye on your place while you're gone.



Lilly Faye: How's Ceecee, Frank? Is she going to be alright?



Mr. Frank: Her knitting needles were clicking like crazy when I left the house, but she's happy for me.

I love you, Doll.



Lilly Faye: I love you, too, Frank.



Mr. Frank: Let's get to the airport, Doll. We don't want to miss our flight!



Dizzie: No, we sure don't.



Mr. Frank: You're not going with us!


The car door slams.


Lilly Faye: Buckle up! 

Vroom!

5 comments:

  1. Bon voyage et felicitations! Woof!

    Check out my blog post when you get back from your honeymoon. ;-)

    Echo le Sheltie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow enjoy your wedding and honeymoon. (comments are playing up today!)

      Also we have nominated you to participate in the 8 photos of happiness challenge. Stop by http://fionaking11.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/8-photos-of-happiness.html for details x

      Delete
  2. Bon Voyage! I can't wait to hear what happens next! 😀

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!