Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, April 13, 2015

A Typical Day at the Blog


Dear Readers,
Some of you have written in asking what a typical day is like here at the blog.

The photos come first. Dizzie, my blog intern, is our photographer.



Lilly Faye: Dizzie, don't you dare take my picture! I haven't been through hair and makeup yet!

SNAP! 



Dizzie: Look, Boss! I took another selfie!



Lilly Faye: We usually finish the photo shoot around noon.



Cali: Is Frank bringing lunch today?



Ceecee: No. Frank is watching cooking videos on YouTube.




Lilly Faye: After lunch, I encourage my staff to stretch their legs and participate in morale building activities...



Alfie Cat: Help! What's the safe word? I can't remember the safe word!



Lilly Faye: ...while I catch up on my reading.

By then, we all need a nap.







Lilly Faye: So you see, Dear Readers, blogging is a hard job, and not nearly as glamorous as it appears.  But it's also an important job, and we're happy to do it for you.

Love,
Lilly Faye

6 comments:

  1. I normally try to finish my blog post before noon so I can nap all afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Autumn! I'm guessing you don't have blog staff slowing you down...uh...I mean helping you. Employee management takes up the majority of my time.

      Delete
  2. I love the photos - they are so cute, it makes my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww! Those faces! They brightened my day! And wise poodle! Save The Cat is an awesome book. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by the blog, Yamile! My blog staff and I are so happy you enjoyed your visit. --LF

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!