Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, April 27, 2015

Romance on the Beach, Part 3


Mr. Frank: Doll, I'm a little shy when it comes to expressing my feelings, but I'm just gonna lay it all on the line.



Mr. Frank: I'm in love with you, and I'm ready for a serious relationship.



Lilly Faye: I'm in love with you, too, Frank.

Mr. Frank: Seriously?

Lilly Faye: Yes. I'm ready to make a commitment.




Some time later, the lovebirds head home...



Lilly Faye: I feel like I left a little piece of my heart on that beach today, Frankie.



Mr. Frank: I think I left something of mine on the beach today, too, Doll.



Lilly Faye: What's that, Frank?




6 comments:

  1. *wag* Great surprise ending, Frank!

    -- Echo Sheltie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll give Frank your message, Echo. He's feeling pretty proud of himself!

      Delete
  2. Bravo!!! Great ending with Mr Frank leaving a little something at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha! I'm glad you liked it! Frank has had a spring in his step ever since, tee-hee.

      Delete
  3. Thanks again for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Lynn! Thank you for reading my blog!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!