Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Lilly Faye's Guide to Business: Learn to Delegate (Part 1 of 3)



Lilly Faye: Diz, I need to take a little personal time. I've got a hair and nail appointment that I really can't afford to miss.




Dizzie: I see what you mean, Boss.




Lilly Faye: Yes, well, you've grown a lot in your job as my unpaid blog intern these last few months, so I've decided it's time to take the next step and give you the responsibility of watching over the blog while I'm away. 

It will only be for a few hours. Do you think you can manage it?




Dizzie: Wow, do I! Thanks, Boss! I won't let you down.




Lilly Faye: Before you get too carried away, all I want you to do is monitor the blog and make note of any comments or emails that come in. Don't try to answer them yourself. I'll do that when I get back from my appointment.


Dizzie: Will do, Boss!


Lilly Faye: Whatever you do, don't try to post to the blog yourself. Agreed?





Dizzie: Sure, Boss. Whatever you say. I appreciate your trust in me.




Lilly Faye: Here is my super secret login code book. Guard it with your life.

I gotta go.





Dizzie: This doesn't looks so hard. What could go wrong?

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!