Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Friday, June 20, 2014

Dizzie Visits His Birth Family

Dear Readers, 

Dizzie had a chance to visit his birth mother recently. She must have been mighty surprised to see him, since the last time they were together Dizzie was my size!




Lilly Faye: Do you have any new photos from your trip to show us, Diz?



Dizzie: Here's a picture of me with my mom. Isn't she beautiful?




Lilly Faye: You and your mom sure look a lot alike!

Dizzie: Here's another one, Boss.




Alfie: Who's the raven-haired beauty? She's pretty hot for a canine.




Dizzie: Hey, watch your mouth! That's my sister Nettie.

Alfie: Strong bone structure obviously runs in your family.

Dizzie: What's that supposed to mean?



Alfie: Not a thing. I would totally date her.




Dizzie: Well, she wouldn't date you, so it's not gonna happen.




Alfie: Her loss. Alfie Cat knows how to show a girl a good time!




Lilly Faye: You're really fortunate to know your relatives, Diz. I have no idea where my blood relations are.



Dizzie: I didn't get to see all of them on this trip. I come from a really big family! 

It was great seeing Mom and Nettie again. But it was also nice to come home. I love my life here.




Lilly Faye: We're glad you're back too, Diz. We missed you!

And you'll always have those wonderful memories.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!