Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, June 1, 2015

Life Is Like A Soap Opera


Mr. Frank: Hey, Doll! I've been calling you, but you didn't answer.



Lilly Faye: I was watching my story, Frank. You know I don't answer the phone when All My Bold and Restless Days is on.



Dizzie: I can't believe you watch that show, Boss. The plot is completely unrealistic. How many switched paternity tests, evil twins, and murderous businessmen can one town have? Not to mention all the infidelity, drinking, and bribery. And that's just in one family!



Lilly Faye: I thought you didn't watch it, Diz.



Dizzie: I don't! It just happens to be on while I'm eating my lunch, so I can't help but hear some of it.



Alfie Cat: I watch it to see how Hans keeps getting away with murder. Seriously, how many dastardly deeds can one man commit without suffering any consequences? He's my idol!



Lilly Faye: I watch it to see how the characters handle their problems. For instance, this week Gideon's former girlfriend Charlotte comes back to make trouble for his new girlfriend, Ellie. I'm anxious to see how Ellie handles the situation. It pays to be prepared.



Mr. Frank: I told you, Doll, you have nothing to worry about.  Crystal and I are over. You're the only girl for me.



Lilly Faye: I hope Crystal realizes that. Now, why were you trying to call me, Frank?



Mr. Frank: I just saw a story on Dogspace about your blog intern's out-of-town girlfriend seeing another guy.



Dizzie: Willow? Are you talking about my Willow?



Lilly Faye: Relax, Diz. It's probably just a made-up story.



Mr. Frank: They had pictures.


(Willow and Cooper, photo courtesy of Jacquie)



Dizzie: I can't believe this. Willow is acting just like that brazen hussy Isabella on All My Bold and Restless Days.



Lilly Faye: Sigh. At least no one we know has a substance abuse problem like Isabella's mother.


Meanwhile, next door...



Ceecee: Whoa, this batch of catnip is strong!

2 comments:

  1. Yup, no addicts over there! That cat nip can be some powerful stuff! 😄😃😀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ceecee is fortunate to have her big brother Frank looking out for her!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!