Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, June 29, 2015

Mr. Frank's New Business Venture


Mr. Frank: Welcome to Frankie's Snack Shack.



Lilly Faye: You're running a drive-thru restaurant out of your bedroom window now, Frank?



Mr. Frank: It's a walk-up, not a drive-thru. It's just for the summer. What'll you have, Doll?



Lilly Faye: I guess it is rather convenient, since you're located right next door. I'll have a vanilla soft serve in a cone, please.



Mr. Frank: I'm a gourmet chef, I don't do plain vanilla cones. I've got Watermelon Pistachio, Jalapeno Lime, or Carrot Cardamon in a dish.



Lilly Faye: Oh. Well, I guess I'll take Watermelon Pistachio, then.



Mr. Frank: That'll be twelve dollars.



Lilly Faye: Twelve dollars! That's highway robbery! I'm your fiancee, shouldn't I get a break?



Mr. Frank: Sorry, Doll. If we're gonna get married, I've gotta earn some extra cash.



Lilly Faye: Grrrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!