Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Working in a Bookstore: Sparky Tells All!



I love books. I love the smell of them. I love the look of them. I love the way their paper feels. I love the sound when you turn a page. Most of all, I love when Mommy reads to me in bed at night. 

If I wasn't already a blogger, model, and life coach, I would like to work in a bookstore like Sparky, author Ann Patchett's dog. Sparky works at Parnassus Books in Nashville, Tennessee. Ann co-owns the bookstore. Sparky works there during the day while Ann writes and does other author-ly things.

I hope to visit Sparky and Parnassus someday. Until then, you and I can learn about the store and what it's like to work there from Sparky's own diary:


Love,
Lilly Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!