Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, February 9, 2015

Choosing That Special Valentine Gift


Dear Readers,
This is the first Valentine's Day since Frank asked me to be his girl. I'm filled with nervous anticipation.



I got Frank two special bones. They're completely edible, but they're a really hard chew, which is just the way he likes them. I hope they're enough. It's so hard to know what's expected in a new relationship. What's enough? What's too much?



I wonder what Frank is doing right now, and if he's thinking about me.



Meanwhile, Frank makes an important decision about his Valentine gift for Lilly Faye.



Mr. Frank: Ceecee, I'm gonna do it. I've been dieting and weight training for months. It's now or never, and Valentine's Day is the perfect time. Get the camera.



Ceecee: I don't know, Frank. I don't want to break any laws. Maybe we should consult Lilly Faye's friend Cali. She's been through the Citizen's Police Academy.



Mr. Frank: Don't be ridiculous, it's perfectly legal. Celebrities do it all the time.



Ceecee: All right, I'll take the pictures. But remember, I warned you.


Dear Readers, 
Please join us on Wednesday, when Frank reveals his Valentine surprise for Lilly Faye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!