Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, February 2, 2015

Movie Date (Part 1)


The phone rings at Frank's house...



Lilly Faye: Hello, Frank? Lilly Faye here.



Mr. Frank: Let me put you on speaker, Doll. What a coincidence, I was just thinking about you.



Lilly Faye: Really? Tee-hee. I'm calling because Dizzie was finally able to get his paws on a copy of The Hundred-Foot Journey, and we're going to watch it on Wednesday. I was wondering if you'd like to come along, since it's about two rival restaurant owners. 



Ceecee: Oh boy, here we go again. And wouldn't you know it, today is Groundhog Day. Ask her if it's a real date this time, Frank.



Mr. Frank: So Doll, are you working, or will this be a romantic evening?



Lilly Faye: Well, I'll be watching the film closely and taking notes for my review, but we can snuggle during intermission if you want to. Giggle, giggle.



Mr. Frank: In that case Doll, count me in. I'll bring dinner.



Lilly Faye: Great! I'll pick you up on Wednesday. Kiss, kiss.



Mr. Frank: Ceecee, do I have any clean shirts?



Lilly Faye: I'm sure glad I had my hair done!

To be continued....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!