Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Snow Day at the Blog


Mr. Frank: Huff, puff...



Mr. Frank: Hey Doll, it snowed last night! Come on out and have a look!



Lilly Faye: Wow, I can't believe how much snow fell while I was asleep. It's so pretty.



Mr. Frank: Be careful, Doll. Your porch floor is a little icy.



Dizzie: Watch out, Boss. You could fall and break a hip!



Lilly Faye: Thanks for that, Diz.

I phoned Dizzie and asked him to come take some photos of us for the blog, Frank.



Mr. Frank: I'll go down ahead of you Doll. That way, I can catch you if you slip on the steps.



Mr. Frank: Woo, hoo!



Lilly Faye: No need to worry, boys. Look, the snow is frozen so hard I can stand on top of it.



Lilly Faye: Whoops. Spoke too soon.



Lilly Faye: What are you doing, Diz? You're supposed to be taking photos for the blog.



Dizzie: I'm eating snow. You should try it Boss. It tastes like a snow cone.



Mr. Frank: Yum, he's right. This would be good with some genuine maple syrup on it.



Lilly Faye: It just tastes cold to me.



Mr. Frank: Hang on, Doll. I'll be right back.




Dizzie: That reminds me, don't eat any yellow snow, Boss.



Lilly Faye: Dizzie, don't lay down in the snow. You'll get sick. Don't you have a coat?



Dizzie: I'm wearing it.



Lilly Faye: Let's go inside. My feet are freezing.



Mr. Frank: I'll fix us a pot of my special hot chocolate. I make it using a bar of bittersweet chocolate, some half and half, and a little sugar. Then I add some cinnamon and a touch of ancho chile powder.



Dizzie: No offense Frank, but I prefer the powdered kind that comes in an envelope, with lots of squirty cream on top.



Dear Readers,
I hope you are safe and warm wherever you are!

Love,
Lilly Faye


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!