Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Movie Date (Part 2)


Mr. Frank: Thanks for picking me up Doll.



Lilly Faye: My pleasure. You have a real spring in your step today Frank.



Mr. Frank: I've been looking forward to our date. Gosh you look pretty.



Lilly Faye: Thanks. You smell like curry.



Mr. Frank: I made us Chicken Tikka Masala and curried rice for dinner, since we're watching The Hundred-Foot Journey. I understand it features a lot of Indian cooking.



Lilly Faye: Sounds good. I'm sure Dizzie and Alfie will appreciate that.



Mr. Frank: Grunt. I made the effort for you, Doll. Those other two don't have the most discriminating palates.



Lilly Faye: I'm looking forward to it. 

Now let me see, the key is in the ignition...



Lilly Faye: I'll put the car in reverse, and we'll be off to Dizzie and Alfie's house.



Mr. Frank: Are you sure you can see out well enough to drive Doll?



Lilly Faye: It's not a problem. The car will beep if I get too close to another vehicle or building.



Beep, beep, BEEP! HONK!



Lilly Faye: Whoops.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!