Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Answering Your Questions


Dear Readers,

Today we're answering some of the questions you've sent in. The first one says, "Lilly Faye, tell us something we don't know about Frank."

Well, you might be surprised to learn that Frank has great breath! Seriously, it's as fresh as a spring breeze.



Mr. Frank: Thanks, Doll!



Lilly Faye: The second question is, "Why doesn't Alfie ever smile in his blog photos?"



Alfie Cat: I am smiling.



Lilly Faye: Next question, "Frank, what are you giving Lilly Faye for Valentine's Day?"



Dizzie: That's odd, Boss. As your blog intern, I sorted through all the reader questions myself, and I don't remember that being one of them."



Lilly Faye: Hush, Diz. I want to hear Frank's answer.



Mr. Frank: It's a secret. Let's just say, I got something extra special planned for my girl! My sister Ceecee's gonna help me pull it off.



Ceecee: I'm feeling a bit nervous. I hope we don't get arrested.



Lilly Faye: Oh, my! 

That's all for today, folks. Keep those questions coming!

Love,
Lilly Faye



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!