Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, January 5, 2015

Situation Normal



Ceecee: You know Frank, lately every other day has felt like a Sunday. I'm glad January has arrived. I'm looking forward to being back on a normal schedule.



Mr. Frank: I agree. The holidays were great, but the pressure of finding the right gifts, doing the fancy baking, and all the extra celebrating really wore me out. I'm looking forward to a nice long, quiet spell, with no obligations.


Meanwhile, at the back fence...



Lilly Faye: Cali, guess what? I was just at the store, and it was full of pretty Valentines!

Cali: Oh that's right, this will be your first Valentine's Day with Frank.



Lilly Faye: And you know how romantic he is. I'm sure Frank will do it up big. I can hardly wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!