Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, March 9, 2015

Spring Ahead


Dear Readers,

What a difference a few days make! Our snow has melted, the birds are singing, and we've gone on Daylight Saving Time in North America. I like turning my clock ahead in the spring, because it means I get to have my supper an hour earlier.



Mr. Frank: Did you ever find out where your blog intern disappeared to, Doll?



Lilly Faye: No, and to tell you the truth, I'm surprised by how well the blog is operating without him.

Alfie, have you heard from Dizzie?



Alfie Cat: Not a word. Actually, I've enjoyed having the whole house to myself. I did change the locks, just to be on the safe side.


Meanwhile...


Dizzie: How depressing. The sudden warm-up has melted my awesome bachelor pad.



Dizzie: Ah, the sweet, sweet memories...the parties, the visit from my out-of-town girlfriend Willow, and the freedom of being king of my own snow castle.



Dizzie: There's nothing to be done now, but return to a life of sharing a house with Alfie, and working as The Boss's unpaid blog intern.

I wonder how they've managed to get along without me? I hope my absence hasn't been too demoralizing for them.


While back at the blog...



Lilly Faye: I'm sure Dizzie will return someday. In the meantime, we'll just carry on the important work of the blog without him, boys!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!