Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Starting Summer Off Right


Lilly Faye: Should we spread our stuff out here, Frank?



Mr. Frank: No, this isn't quite it.



Lilly Faye: What about here? This looks like a nice spot for our picnic. There's plenty of shade.



Mr. Frank: This is the first big weekend of the summer, Doll. It's got to be just right.



Mr. Frank: Let's keep looking.



Lilly Faye: This spot seems fine, Frank. Besides, I'm getting hungry. 

Mr. Frank: Wait! I've got it!



Mr. Frank: Follow me, Doll. I see the perfect spot for our picnic. I'm gonna unpack our stuff.



Lilly Faye: Thank goodness! 



Mr. Frank: Now come on over here and sit by Mr. Frankie.

Dear Readers,
I hope your summer gets off to a perfect start!

Love,
Lilly Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!