Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, September 15, 2014

Just A Little Bit Wicked


Dizzie: Hi, Boss.



Lilly Faye: Hi, Diz. I'm here for the blog meeting. Cali is going to join us via Skype.



Cali: Hello, everyone.



Lilly Faye: Cali, where have you been keeping yourself? I stopped by the back fence the other day, and you weren't in your yard.



Cali: I've been attending the Citizen's Police Academy this month.

Lilly Faye: I thought you did that last year.

Cali: I take a refresher course every year. You can't be too informed or too vigilant these days. What's new with you, Lilly Faye?



Lilly Faye: I've been seeing a lot of Frank. I think he might be getting ready to ask me out on a date!



Dizzie: I thought you and Frank were already dating, Boss.



Lilly Faye: We hang out together, but we haven't been on a real date yet. I wish Alfie would make friends with Frank's sister, Ceecee, then we could double date.



Alfie Cat: I heard my name. What's going on out here?



Dizzie: The Boss was just saying that you and she should go on a double date with Frank and his sister.



Alfie Cat: Uh, uh. No way, no how. That Ceecee creature scares the living daylights out of me, with her wicked spells and her evil eye.



Lilly Faye: That's all in your head, Alfie.



Alfie Cat: How come she never leaves her house? Has she been bitten by a vampire bat? Is she under house arrest? Has anyone even thought to check if she's wearing a court-ordered monitoring bracelet on her ankle? 



Cali: I'll check with my police sources.



Lilly Faye: Honestly, there's no need for that. Ceecee is a sweet girl. She's just shy, that's all. Alfie is attracted to her, that's why he has trouble speaking in her presence. She hasn't put a curse on him. Males have been blaming females ever since Eve took a bite out of the apple.



Alfie Cat: And look how that turned out!



Lilly Faye: Oh, good grief. Alfie, you and Ceecee need to spend more time together. Then you'll see how wrong you are about her. I'm going to see if I can reach her on Skype right now.



Ceecee: Hello, everyone. Hello, Alfie!




Lilly Faye: Ceecee, I was just saying how nice it would be for you and Alfie to hang out together, the way Frank and I do.



Ceecee: Sure. Alfie, come on over and see me sometime.



Alfie Cat: (gulps) I...I...I...uh....



Lilly Faye: Look at the time! Sorry to break up the meeting, but now that we've got that settled, I have to run. Goodbye, Ceecee. See you around the neighborhood, Cali.

Cali: Right. Over and out.

Lilly Faye: Diz, will you walk me to my car?



Alfie Cat: No! Wait, don't go!



Ceecee: I'm free on All Hallow's Eve, Alfie. How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!