Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Baby, It's Cold Outside

The phone rings at Frank's place...




Lilly Faye: Good morning, Frank. Lilly Faye here. I'm sorry, I won't be able to go on a walk with you today. The weatherman on the TV said it's freezing cold outside, and little ones like me should stay indoors.



Mr. Frank: Don't worry your pretty little head about it, Doll Face. There's no need for you to be cold with Mr. Frank around! I'll be over soon.



Lilly Faye: You don't have to rush, Frank. I'll be home all day.



Lilly Faye: Hmm, I wonder what he meant by that? Maybe I should freshen up and put on my pearls.


Meanwhile, at Frank's place...



Mr. Frank: Ceecee, where's my apron? I've got a special batch of soup to make!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!