Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Delusions of Grandeur


Lilly Faye: Did you all see the lovely comment we received after our review of the movie, Chef?




Lilly Faye: Wow, blogging is a glamorous and exciting job, but it can't compare to being a movie star.

When I was younger, I dreamed of being an actress. I thought I missed my chance, but now I'm thinking maybe a big Hollywood movie could still be in my future!



Alfie Cat: The actress who played "old Rose" was eighty-six when she got her big break in Titanic, so it could still happen for you, Lilly Faye.



Dizzie: I'm pretty sure I'm already a star. Everywhere I go, complete strangers fall all over me.



Lilly Faye: That's because you trip them.



Dizzie: Not on purpose. I can't help it if I'm high-spirited!



Mr. Frank: I hope we can get Clint Eastwood to direct our movie. There's a man who appreciates jazz! Plus, he co-owned a renowned California restaurant for many years. Clint would understand me.



Cali: I'd gladly accept a role in a crime drama, but I wouldn't want to trivialize the seriousness of police work by taking a role in a police comedy.



Dizzie: I wouldn't mind. I think I could bring a lot of entertainment value to Beverly Hills Cop 14, or whatever number they're up to now.



Lilly Faye: You're all getting off track. This movie is supposed to be about us working on the blog!



Ceecee: If we starred in our own movie, would I have to leave my house, or could the moviemakers come to me?



Alfie Cat: Don't any of you bozos sign anything that doesn't name me as your agent, and assign me a significant percentage of the gross.



Dizzie: I'm not signing any movie deal that doesn't also include a role for my girlfriend, Willow.



Alfie Cat: Does she have an agent?



Cali: Does anyone else think maybe we're getting carried away, based on one anonymous blog comment?



Lilly Faye: We can dream, can't we?


Dear Readers,
The gang and I love hearing from you. If you'd like to leave us a comment, just click on the word "comments" beneath any post.

Also, if you enjoy the blog, please tell your friends!

Love,
Lilly Faye



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!