Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Books, Books, and More Books!


Dear Readers,

Those of you who regularly visit me here at the blog know how much I love books, and how much I envy those lucky dogs who work at Parnassus Books in Nashville, Tennessee.

They like to blog, too, and this week on the Parnassus Shop Dog Diaries blog, Opie is blogging about training young Eleanor Roosevelt to work in the store. If you love bookstores as much as I do, I think you'll enjoy reading Opie's post.

Here is the link:


As for me, I'm trying to decide what type of book I want to read next. It's a tough decision, these all look so good.




I think I'll just have to sleep on it.

Love,
Lilly Faye


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!