Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!


Dear Readers,
I apologize for not posting anything since Monday. I've been short-staffed here at the blog.


TUESDAY


Diz, where have you been? Watching the World Cup, uh huh, uh huh. What about between matches? Sleeping. I see. When's the final match? The middle of the month! I hope you plan to come back to work before then!


WEDNESDAY



Hello, Alfie? Lilly Faye here. I was wondering why you haven't been at work this week. 100 degrees outside. And high humidity. Yes, I did notice that. Okay, well, take it easy.


THURSDAY



Hi Cali, it's Lilly Faye. I know you aren't officially on my payroll, but I was wondering how you'd feel about giving me a little help at the blog. Hurricane Arthur. Right. You're monitoring both the Weather Channel and the Emergency Broadcast Network 24/7. I see. Well, I just thought I'd ask. Do let me know if we need to evacuate. Thanks.


FRIDAY


There is one more call I can make.


Hello, Mr. Frank? It's Lilly Faye! Yes, I'm sure this is a surprise. (giggle, giggle) I was wondering if you'd like to come over and be my guest at the blog? Oh, right. Happy Independence Day to you too. I guess it kind of snuck up on me this year. A picnic and fireworks with the family. I understand. Well, have a good time. I'll see you after the holiday. Bye.



Dear Readers,
I hope to have everybody back to work by next week. In the meantime, stay safe, and Happy 4th of July to all my American readers around the globe!

Love,
Lilly Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!