Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Friday, July 18, 2014

Getting to Know You


Lilly Faye: So Frank, do you mind answering a few questions?




Mr. Frank: I already filled out your blog questionnaire for my "Meet Mr. Frank" page.




Lilly Faye: This is different. It's a compatibility quiz I found in this month's issue of Celebrity Canine Magazine.




Mr. Frank: Compatibility with what?




Lilly Faye: With each other, to see if you and I have anything in common.



Mr. Frank: Okay, I'll give it a shot.





Lilly Faye: Good. Do you like movies?

Mr. Frank: Love 'em.

Lilly Faye: Great! Me, too! Do you enjoy car rides?

Mr. Frank: Oh, yeah, with the windows rolled down and the wind in my face!

Lilly Faye: Excellent! I love riding in fast convertibles, myself.
Do you dance?

Mr. Frank: I can do a little two-step. Nothing too fast. 

Lilly Faye: Oh. I like to rumba. I guess two out of three isn't so bad.



Mr. Frank: We don't need a magazine to tell us if we're compatible, Doll. Come to Mr. Frankie...




Mr. Frank: Smooch!

Later, at the back fence...



Cali: And then he did WHAT?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!