Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Friday, July 11, 2014

Welcome to the Neighborhood Mr. Frank!




Lilly Faye: Hello, Mr. Frank! Welcome to the neighborhood!





Mr. Frank: Hello yourself, Doll Face. I haven't seen you in ages!





Lilly Faye: Feel free to call me Lilly Faye. After all, we're next door neighbors now.





Mr. Frank: Sure thing, Doll. And you can call me Frank. Say, are you still going out with Jake the Briard?





Lilly Faye: Sadly, my beloved Jakey Wakey passed away a year and a half ago. We were engaged for almost five years, and it has been very hard for me to go on without him. I'm only just now thinking about getting back into the social scene, and maybe trying a little casual dating.






Mr. Frank: Whoa, once word gets out that a cute little blonde like you is on the market, this place will be overrun with dogs!





Lilly Faye: Well, I don't know about that, tee, hee.





Mr. Frank: Don't worry your pretty little head about it. I'll take care of everything.





Lilly Faye: What do you mean?

Mr. Frank: I'll keep your property line well marked. No other dog would dare cross a boundary set by me. You won't be bothered by a pack of lusty hounds with Mr. Frank next door!

Lilly Faye: Wait, I'm not sure I want...

Mr. Frank: It's no bother, Doll. It's the least I could do for Jake.






Lilly Faye: Really, thanks all the same, but I...

Mr. Frank: No need to thank me. I'll get started on it right away.





Later, at the back fence...




Cali: So Lilly Faye, what do you think of our new neighbor?





Lilly Faye: He seems very sure of himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!