Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It's the Thought That Counts


Mr. Frank: You're looking good, Doll Face. How are you feeling?




Lilly Faye: My gums are still a little sore, but I'm feeling much better, Frank. Thanks for asking.




Mr. Frank: I have a little surprise for you. It's a get well gift.




Lilly Faye: Oooh, I love surprises! Is it candy? Flowers? A cute little charm for my collar?




Mr. Frank: It's soup.




Lilly Faye: Soup?




Mr. Frank: Cream of Pea and Broccoli Soup. It's my own recipe.




Lilly Faye: Oh. That's very thoughtful, Frank. Although, it sounds a bit gassy. 




Mr. Frank: Don't worry about that, Doll. You're among friends.


Later, at the back fence...



Cali: I think having Frank cook for you sounds romantic, Lilly Faye.



Lilly Faye: I guess you had to be there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!